District Court South Goa Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 113 Court Manager, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Peon Posts has been released on the official website at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Court South Goa can apply Online application on or before 2022-07-25.
|Organization Name||District Court South Goa|
|Post Name||Court Manager, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Peon|
|No. of Vacancies||113|
|Educational Qualification||10th, MBA, Diploma|
District Court South Goa Post Details
Court Manager: 1 Post
Stenographer: 5 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 63 Posts
Driver: 2 Posts
Peon: 27 Posts
- Court Manager: M.B.A. or Advanced Diploma in General Management. Must have 5 years of experience/ training in systems and process management, information technology, systems management, human resource management, or financial management. c. Must have passed Government recognized computer knowledge/ DOEACC examination recognized institution. Must possess excellent computer application skills. in systems from Knowledge of Konkani.
- Stenographer: Passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. Speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand in English. English typing at 35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour on an average of 5 KD for each word, on Computer. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower Division Clerk: Passed Higher Secondary School Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution. C.F.F. 02 English typing at 30 words per minute correspond to 9000 Key Depression per Hour on an average of 5 KD for each word, on Computer Knowledge of Konkani
- Driver: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from Board/Institution. Driving license for the light motor vehicle. Unblemished experience of at least 2 years in the line. Knowledge of Konkani
- Peon: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination recognized OR from Board/Institution Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Salary Details: As Per Rule
Age Limit: 45 years
Age Relaxation:3 years for OBC/PH,5 years for SC/ST/Government Servants,10 years for Children of Freedom Fighter
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview/ Typing Test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the Certificates in respect of the Caste, Children of Freedom Fighters, Disability, Ex-Serviceman, 15 years residence in Goa, Income & Assets Certificate, all issued by the Competent Authorities, Educational Qualifications, Birth and Valid Employment Exchange Card, duly self-attested i.e. certifying that the Certificate is True Copy of the original shall be submitted in the Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge, South Goa, Margao, so as to reach on or before 25th July 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 25th July 2022