District Health Society, Ranchi Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 273 ANM, GNM/Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts has been released on the official website at ranchi.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health Society, Ranchi can apply Offline application on or before 2021-11-08.
|Organization Name||District Health Society, Ranchi|
|Post Name||ANM, GNM/Staff Nurse, Pharmacist|
|No. of Vacancies||273|
|Educational Qualification||12th, ANM, GNM, Diploma|
District Health Society, Ranchi Post Details
ANM: 72 Posts
GNM/Staff Nurse: 17 Posts
GNM/Staff Nurse: 18 Posts
Pharmacist: 25 Posts
ANMs-UPHC: 26 Posts
- ANM: 10+2 or equivalent examination & should have completed ANM course from an institution recognized by Govt. and approved by INC. Registered under Jharkhand Council.
- GNM/Staff Nurse: 10+2 or Intermediate with 3 years of General Nursing and Midwifery Training from Govt. recognized Institution. Registered under Jharkhand Nursing Council.
- GNM/Staff Nurse: 10+2 or Intermediate with 3 years of General Nursing and Midwifery Training from Govt. recognized institution. Registered under Jharkhand Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institute. Registered under Pharmacy Council. Computer proficiency (MS office) & internet.
- ANMs-UPHC: 10+2 or equivalent examination & should have completed ANM course from an institution recognized by Govt. and approved by INC. Registered under Jharkhand Council.
- ANM: Rs. 11466/- per month
- GNM/Staff Nurse: Rs. 16564/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 12000/- per month
- ANMs-UPHC: Rs. 10395/- per month
Age Limit: 35 years as of 31st March 2021
Age Relaxation: 2 years for OBC/BC, 3 years for Women, 5 years for SC/ST/PH
Account Name: Dist Rural Health Society Ranchi,
Account Number: 499310110003487
IFSC Code: BKID0004993
Bank: Bank of India, Kokar Branch Ranchi
General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Skill Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents photocopies send to the Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer Office District Health Society, Sadar Hospital Complex Purulia Road Ranchi 834001 and email [email protected] on or before 8th November 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 8th November 2021