District Selection Committee Ananthapuramu Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 29 Multi Purpose Health Assistant, Lab Technician, Office Subordinate, Technical Assistant, Dhobi Posts has been released on the official website at ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Selection Committee Ananthapuramu can apply Offline application on or before 2023-04-15.
|Organization Name||District Selection Committee Ananthapuramu|
|Post Name||Multi Purpose Health Assistant, Lab Technician, Office Subordinate, Technical Assistant, Dhobi|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Educational Qualification||10th, B.Sc, PG Diploma, 7th, 12th|
District Selection Committee Ananthapuramu Post Details
Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female): 2 Posts
Lab Technician Grade.II: 1 Posts
Office Subordinate: 5 Posts
Technical Assistant: 1 Posts
Dhobi: 1 Posts
- Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female): Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination/Intermediate pass with any group. B) Must have passed either 18/24 months MPHA (F) course conducted in the state (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two year Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) course and have completed one year Clinical Training in Selected Government Hospitals in which Intermediate (Vocational MPHWV(F) students are permitted to undergo Clinical Training. Or completed one year Apprenticeship Completion Certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship training GoISouthern Region, Chennai. C) Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council. D) Must be registered in AP Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Workers (F) Course. E) Must have Physical fitness for camp file.
- Lab Technician Grade.II: SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the Govt.of A.P. (or) B) 2 years Intermediate vocational course in DMLT and have one year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which these students have ben permitted to undergo clinical training) (or) (completed one year Apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, GoI, Southern Region, Chennai). (or) C) B.Sc., Medial Lab Technology (or) D) B.Sc., with B.Z.C.in first class/B.Sc. (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad/SVIMS, Tirupati The candidates should compulsorily registered with A.P. Para Medical Board.
- Office Subordinate: Must have passed VII Class examination ii) Must be able to ride a Bicycle.
- Technical Assistant: A pass by the Lower grade in the government Technical 10 Examination in Geometrical drawing, Building, Drawing and Estimating, and (b) A pass in Free Hand outline and model drawing or a pass in drawing Grade 1 (Lower) or (ii) A completed SSLC, issued under the authority of the Government of Andhra Pradesh with a pass in Engineering included as a special subject in the bifurcated courses of secondary schools, or (iii) A pass in four subjects of Group certificate of Draughts men’s post: or (iv) A pass in the Trade Test (Draughts men) Civil or Mechanical Course of the Industrial Training Institute of AP Government (G.O.Ms.No. 1035 Pw, dt. 18.7.93 w.e.f. 31.12.1971)(v) A pass in Higher Secondary (Multipurpose) school Certificate with syllabus including subjects of – (a) Maths Engineering (Applied Maths) (b) General Section Engineering: Agricultural Science: Domestic Science (Applied sections) (c) Geometrical Drawing. (d) Workshop Practicals (mechanical Drawing) (e) Engineering course; or (vi) Any other equivalent qualification granted by a university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act.
- Dhobi: Must be able to read and write in Telugu language.
- Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female): Rs. 32,670 – 1,01,970/- Per Month
- Lab Technician Grade.II: Rs. 32,670 – 1,01,970/- Per Month
- Office Subordinate: Rs. 20,000 – 61,960/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 27,500 – 87,480/- Per Month
- Dhobi: Rs. 20,000 – 61,960/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 to 52 years
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates One Passport size Photo Copy of the study certificates Copy of the requisite educational qualification Address: The Chairman, Task Force Committee & Joint Collector (A&W), Ananthapuramu 15th April 2023.
Notification Date: 28th March 2023.
Application Last Date: 15th April 2023.