DMHO, Kurnool Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 36 Specialist, Medical Officers, OT Technician, Staff Nurse/ Psychiatric Nurse Posts has been released on the official website at kurnool.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Medical And Health Officer, Kurnool can apply Offline application on or before 2021-08-12.
|Organization Name||District Medical And Health Officer, Kurnool|
|Post Name||Specialist, Medical Officers, OT Technician, Staff Nurse/ Psychiatric Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree/ Diploma, OBG, MBBS, Diploma, GNM, B. Sc|
DMHO, Kurnool Post Details
Specialist MO-Pediatrician: 3 Posts
Specialist MOObstetrics and Gynecology: 3 Posts
Medical Officers: 3 Posts
OT Technician: 6 Posts
Staff Nurse/ Psychiatric Nurse: 6 Posts
- Specialist MO-Pediatrician: MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in Pediatric recognized by Medical Council of India. The Candidate must be registered in the AP Medical Council.
- Specialist MOObstetrics and Gynecology: MBBS with PG Degree in OBG recognized by Medical Council of India. The Candidate must be registered in the AP Medical Council.
- Medical Officers: MBBS Degree from Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. The candidate must be registered in A.P. Medical Council.
- OT Technician: Intermediate from recognized board and Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology Course from Government Recognized Institution and must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board.
- Staff Nurse/ Psychiatric Nurse: GNM Course (or) B.Sc. (N) from the Institution established under Nursing Council of India Rules. Must be registered in the A.P. Nursing & Midwives Council.
- Specialist MO-Pediatrician: Rs. 110000 – 140000/- per month
- Specialist MOObstetrics and Gynecology: Rs. 110000 – 140000/- per month
- Medical Officers: Rs. 53495/- per month
- OT Technician: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Staff Nurse/ Psychiatric Nurse: Rs. 22500/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years as of 1st July 2021
Age Relaxation: 5 years for BC/SC/ST, 10 years for PH
Demand draft obtained in favor of District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool
OC/General: Rs. 500/-
Other: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all necessary relevant certificates send to the office of District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool on or before 12th August 2021.
Notification Date: 7th August 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 12th August 2021