DMHO Kurnool Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 10 Specialist MO Paediatrician, Nutrition Counsellor, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at kurnool.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Medical And Health Officer, Kurnool can apply Offline application on or before 2023-06-28.
|Organization Name||District Medical And Health Officer, Kurnool|
|Post Name||Specialist MO Paediatrician, Nutrition Counsellor, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree, Degree, M.Sc, B.Sc, P.G. Diploma, Gradate DCA|
DMHO Kurnool Post Details
Specialist MO Paediatrician: 2 Posts
Nutrition Counsellor: 1 Post
Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
Lab Technician: 1 Post
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Specialist MO Paediatrician: MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in Pediatrics recognized by Medical Council of India. The Candidate must be registered in the AP Medical Council.
- Nutrition Counsellor: M.Sc. Food and Nutrition (FN), B.Sc. Home Science or B.Sc. (any subject) + Diploma in Nutrition of Dietics.b) Preference for female candidates.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course (or) B.Sc. (N) from the Institution established under Nursing Council of India Rules.2) Must be registered in the A.P. Nursing & Midwives Council.
- Lab Technician: 01Year Lab Technician course after intermediate (OR) 2) 02 Years vocational DMLT course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Govt. hospital (i.e. Area Hospitals. Dist. Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training is must required (OR) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certification” by the board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai (OR) 3) A Degree in B.Sc. with Medical Lab- Technician as one of the Optional subject. (OR) 4) B.Sc. Degree with B.Z.C in first Class or B.Sc. (Life Science) in first class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS/SVIMS (OR) 5) P.G. Diploma in clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the University recognized by U.G.C.6) Must be registered with AP Para Medical Board.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate in any discipline. One year Diploma in Computer Application. Typing speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- Specialist MO Paediatrician: Rs. 1,10,000 – 1,40,000/-Per Month
- Nutrition Counsellor: Rs. 28,716/-Per Month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 27,675/-Per Month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 23,393/-Per Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18,450/-Per Month
- Specialist MO Paediatrician: 65 years
- Nutrition Counsellor: 42 years
- Staff Nurse: 42 years
- Lab Technician: 42 years
- Data Entry Operator: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for SC, ST, BC, EWS, 10 years for PWD
OC/ General fees: Rs. 400/-
Other than OC/ General fees: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Bank Receipt
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents. Address Office of the District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool.
Notification Date: 21st June 2023
Walk-in-interview Date: 28th June 2023