DRDO Jobs 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 10 position after completing Graduate, Post Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in DRDO Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Defence Research and Development Organisation, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 10
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Qualification: Graduate Degree in professional course (B.E/B.Tech) in first division with NET/GATE (or) Post Graduate Degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level. [In case a particular institute does not have any criteria for First class or Equivalent, 60% marks will be taken equivalent to First Class for that institute. In such cases where conversion formula is not available. CGPA/ CPI of 6.75 (for a 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60%.]
Age Limit: 28 years as on the closing date of advertisement
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE/NET score and on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the mum qualifying degree.
The GATE/NET paper and subject of qualifying degree must be related to the subject/ Disciplines against which the candidate is applying.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at DLRL, Hyderabad.
The time and date of interview will be intimated by speed post/ email.
Candidates serving in Govt. or in Govt owned organization will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/ Employer at the time of Interview failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
SC/ST/PWD/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 10/-
Payment Mode: Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of Director, DLRL
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their duly completed applications as per the format which can be downloaded from “What’s new” section of www.drdo.gov.in. Duly filled in the application form must be sent to “The Director, Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL) – 500 005”. through speed post only.
Venue: Defence Electronics Research Laboratory(DLRL), Ministry of Defence, Chandrayanagutta Lines, Hyderabad – 500 005.
Closing date:- 20th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Only those candidates who have been awarded Degree/ Provisional Certificate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay and transport in Hyderabad.
- Candidates need to produce their original Certificates/ Testimonial in original for proof of Caste, Age, Disability, Educational Qualification, and no objection certificate (where applicable), along with two passport size photographs, at the time of interview.
- It may please be noted that the offer of Fellowship will under no circumstances confer on candidates any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the lab which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease without prior notice.