DRDO Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 48 Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Posts has been released on the official website at drdo.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Defence Research and Development Organization can apply Offline application on or before 2021-10-17.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Post Name||Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||48|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, B. Sc, ITI|
DRDO Post Details
Diploma Apprentice: 18 Posts
ITI Apprentice: 28 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 2 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Electronics. Diploma in Computer Science. Diploma in Civil Engg.
- ITI Apprentice: ITI with relevant trade from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Graduate Apprentice: B.Sc in Physics and Maths/Statistics.
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- per month
- ITI Apprentice: Rs. 7000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- per month
Age Limit: As per Company Rules.
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a duly filled application along with desired documents/certificates by post to Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) – 160036 on or before 17th October 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 17th October 2021