DULT, Karnataka Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 12 ITS, Data Analyst, CAD Technician/ Senior CAD Technician, Assistant/ Associate Urban Planner, and Assistant/ Associate Transport Planner Posts has been released on the official website at dult.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Directorate of Urban Land Transport, Karnataka can apply Online application on or before 2022-05-24.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Urban Land Transport, Karnataka|
|Post Name||ITS, Data Analyst, CAD Technician/ Senior CAD Technician, Assistant/ Associate Urban Planner, Assistant/ Associate Transport Planner|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||MSC, Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate|
DULT, Karnataka Post Details
ITS (Intelligent Transport System) Specialist: 1 Post
Data Analyst: 1 Post
CAD Technician/ Senior CAD Technician: 2 Posts
Assistant / Associate Urban Planner: 3 Posts
Assistant / Associate Transport Planner: 2 Posts
- ITS (Intelligent Transport System) Specialist: Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university or college in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent Relevant work experience in AVLS, AFCS, Adaptive Traffic Signal Control Systems, vehicle sensing technologies, automated parking management systems, toll management systems, ANPR, server management for above applications, development of APIs, communication systems, Network Management System, etc. The ability to communicate in Kannada/ Japanese language is desirable.
- Data Analyst: A bachelor’s/ master’s degree in science/ engineering/ statistics/ management with emphasis on data analytics. Proven working experience in data analysis • Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data • Proficiency in statistics and statistical software like SPSS, SAS, R, and Advanced Excel • Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation. • Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, • Attention to detail and proficiency in removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations Ability to communicate in the Kannada language is desirable
- CAD Technician/ Senior CAD Technician: Diploma or higher in Civil Engineering or relevant field >3 years of professional experience in preparing CAD drawings for major Urban infrastructure like Urban Road/ Land transport projects Should have an excellent working knowledge of the latest AutoCAD version, especially the use of x-refs, blocks, layers, dimension, texts and well conversant in drawing standards and procedures Should have performed complex drafting assignments using CADD like; general arrangement drawings, plan, profile, section, layouts, setting out, road junctions, road marking and signage drawings Fluent in written and spoken English is essential Ability to communicate in Kannada language is desirable.
- Assistant / Associate Urban Planner: Master’s degree or above in Planning with specialization in Urban Planning/ Urban Design/ Regional Planning/ City Planning or relevant field 0-6 years of relevant full-time work experience in planning/designing/ implementation/ researching urban transport systems. Experience in preparation of Master Plans/ infrastructure plans/neighborhood plans/ Street Vending Plans/ Landscaping is desirable. Ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner (reports/ presentations), with excellent demonstrated skills in English. The ability to communicate in the Kannada language is desirable.
- Assistant / Associate Transport Planner: Design and execute data collection activities with adherence to timelines and attention to the quality of output Develop designs for the development of safe non-motorized transport infrastructure in urban areas Conduct high-quality research to inform planning and project development through best practices for NMT, public transport, shared mobility (mobility-as-a-service), multi-modal integration and demand management Collaboratively with other departments, NGOs, research institutes and government bodies at the city level
Salary Details: Check Official Notification.
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply ONLY via the link provided below using your Gmail. Applications sent by any other means shall not be considered: https://forms.gle/DSKDWRGhfHkRJQKf7 on or before 24th May 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd May 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 24th May 2022