e-Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecourts.gov.in for the hiring of 102 vacancies at District Court Erode. The candidate who is looking for Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff can apply online application on or before 12-06-2019.
|Organization Name||District Court Erode|
|Post Name||Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
|Educational Qualification||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, SSLC, VIII pass, Diploma|
Computer Operator:– 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 20600 – 65500/- Per Month
Senior Bailiff:- 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Xerox Operator:- 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 16600 – 52400/- Per Month
Office Assistant:- 52 Posts
Masalchi:- 13 Posts
Watchman:- 09 Posts
Sanitary Worker:- 01 Post
Lift Operator:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Computer Operator:– Pass in Bachelor of Computer Science – Computer Application from recognized university or Bachelor Decree in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., from recognized university with a Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university.
Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator:- Should have passed SSLC.
Office Assistant:- Should have passed VIIIth std and possession of LMV or HMV Valid License is desirable.
Masalchi, Watchman, Sanitary Worker:- Able to read and write in Tamil.
Lift Operator:- Should have passed SSLC and minimum of two years practical experience as Electric Lift Operator.
Age Limit for All Posts (Except for the post of Xerox Operator) Age (should have completed 18 years as on 01.07.2019) Maximum Age limit should not exceed as shown in the table
|Category||OC||BC and MBC||SC/ST|
|Physically Handicapped (40% disability)||30+10=40||32+10=42||35+10=45|
|Possessing Qualification above M.G.E.Q i.e., (S.S.L.C) / 10th Std pass||30||No Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|Ex-Service Men||No Age Limit|
|Destitute Widow possession Qualification above M.G.E.Q i.e.,(S.S.L.C) / 10th Std pass|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application prescribed format (attached below) to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Combined Court Building, Erode, Erode District – 638011 on or before 12th June 2019, along with self-attested photocopies of certificate for age proof, photo ID and residence proof, community, Education qualification, Technical education and Employment Registration card.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 12th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- A candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post. Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and the community to which the applicant belongs, in the top of the cover for ready reference. Applicants should submit only one application for each of the posts of his/her choice. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self – attestation. The photograph should not be stapled.
- All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/erode No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the District Court website. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication.
- Only self attested photo copies of certificate for age proof, community, Education qualification, Technical education and Employment Registration card to be submitted along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent along with the application.
- Incomplete applications, application without signature of the applicant, application without enclosing necessary certificates will be summarily rejected. If any of the claim of the applicant is found to be false, the application of such candidates will be rejected without any notice.
- Applicants applying for the post of Xerox Operator should submit necessary experience certificate, along with the application.
- The applicants should submit the photo ID and residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following. 1. Driving License, 2. Pan Card, 3. 1st Page of Bank Passbook, 4. Voter’s ID card, 5. Ration Card/Smart card, 6. Aadhar Card.
- The applicants claiming reservation for Destitute Widow, should submit the Xerox copy of the certificate issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer, along with their application(s).
- The applicants claiming reservation for “Intercaste Married Couple” (Where one of the spouses belongs to SC/ST) should submit the Xerox copy of the certificate issued by the concerned Thasildhar, along with their application(s).
- The applicants claiming reservation under priority basis should submit necessary priority certificates. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
- The application received after the last date i.e., 12.06.2019. 5-45 p.m. will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The applicant claiming reservation for persons studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM), should submit the Xerox copy of the certificate obtained as per instructions issued in G.O.Ms.No.145 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010, along with their application(s).
- The Principal District Judge, Erode District has the power to select the qualified and eligible candidates, to postpone the interview, if circumstances need to cancel the advertisement without any prior intimation.
- The candidates appointed temporarily under 16(a)(i) of Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service and 18(1) Tamil Nadu Government Servent’s(Conditions of Services) Act 2016, Tamil Nadu Act No.14/2016 may also apply for any of the posts in this Notification according to their choice. Their case will be considered in accordance with the directions issued by the Hon’ble High Court, Madras in its order dated 30.04.2019 made in writ petitions 6378/2018 batch.
- Canvassing in any form or any kind of recommendation with regard to seeking appointment in any form, will lead to forfeiture of his/her candidates, without any notice and the selection will be made purely on the basis of merit and ability.
- All the posts will be filled up through Written Examination and Oral Interview.
- If the Appointing authority/Principal District Judge comes to knowledge that any of the applicant resorts to illegal/unlawful means for getting appointment either by influence or paying bribe to any person appropriate criminal action will be taken against all the person concerned including the applicant. Further the applicant’s application is liable for summarily rejected.