East Central Railway recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 2234 vacancies at East Central Railway. The candidate who is looking for Apprentice can apply online application from 11th December 2018 and before 10th January 2019.
|Organization Name||East Central Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||2234|
|The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).|
|Age limit||15 to 24 years as on 11th December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Through Online Payment getaway|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||11th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||10th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
How to Apply
|Candidates are required to log on to www.rrcecr.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the Personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule-V of the Apprenticeship Rules’1992, notified on 15.7.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED AT ALL IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake/false certificate(s), the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection n to undergo training.
- The Railway administration n do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application n.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be entertained.
- In case of any dispute, English version of the Notification will be treated as valid.
- For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be at Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Patna.