Eastern Railway Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 689 Asstt Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer, Train Manager Posts has been released on the official website at er.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Eastern Railway can apply Online application on or before 2023-08-30.
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Asstt Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer, Train Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||689|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, B.Sc|
Eastern Railway Post Details
Tech III(Tele): 99 Posts
Assistant Loco Pilot: 390 Posts
Junior Engineer: 117 Posts
Train Manager: 83 Posts
- Tech III(Tele): (A) Matriculation/SSLC Plus ITI from recognized institution of NCVT /SCVT in the trade of Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Wireman/ Electrical Fitter OR Matriculation/ SSLC Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the Trade mentioned above. OR (B) 10+2 with Physics and Maths.
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Armature and Coil Winder/ Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Heat Engine/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio &TV/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/Turner/Wireman OR Matriculation/SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the Trade mentioned above. OR (B) Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering OR combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized institution in lieu of ITI. NOTE: Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering.
- Junior Engineer: Three years diploma in: (A) Electrical/Electronics/ Information Technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/ Mechanical/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation and Control / Tools and Machining / Tools and Die making /Automobile / Production Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering OR (B)A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Three years diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration
- Train Manager: Graduation Degree from Recognized university or its equivalent recognized by Govt. Of India.
- Tech III(Tele): As Per Rules
- Assistant Loco Pilot: As Per Rules
- Junior Engineer: As Per Rules
- Train Manager: As Per Rules
- Tech III(Tele): 42 years
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 42 years
- Junior Engineer: 42 years
- Train Manager: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on a written examination, Merit list, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website er.indianrailways.gov.in From 30th July 2023 to 30th August 2023.
Notification date: 25th July 2023.
Starting date: 30th July 2023.
Application last date: 30th August 2023.