ECIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Scientific Assistant can apply online application on or before 29-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Scientific Assistant-A
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 18460/- Per Month
Full-time Diploma in Chemical Engineering with at least 60% (first class and above) aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education OR Full-time degree in B.Sc. with Chemistry from recognized Indian university with at least 60% (first class and above) aggregate marks. Candidate should have minimum of 01-year post qualification experience in the field of electroless deposition plating process in any medium and big size industries. Full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% (first class and above) aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education. Candidate should have minimum of 01-year post qualification experience in any reputed sheet metal fabrication workshop.
|Age Limit||25 years as on 31st July 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Scientific Assistant posts in ECIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ECIL official website at www.ecil.co.in from 20th August 2019 and before 29th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 20th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 29th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she have fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for written test as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter/claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay/Net-work/Internet related issues, loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.