ECIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the recruitment of 07 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-A, Junior Artisan may appear for Walk-in-Selection on 30th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||7|
|Post name||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan|
|Technical Officer||1 Post|
|Scientific Assistant||2 Posts|
|Junior Artisan||4 Posts|
|Technical Officer: A First class Engineering Degree in Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 01-year post qualification experience in the field of Mechanical QC, Raw material testing activities etc.|
Scientific Assistant: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Mechanical. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of Mechanical QC, Raw material testing activities etc.
Junior Artisan: Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trade of Fitter. Should have minimum 01-year post qualification experience in the field of mechanical assy activities.
|Age limit||Technical Officer: 30 years|
Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan: 25 years
As of 31st December 2018
|Pay Scale||Technical Officer: Rs. 23000/- Per Month|
Scientific Assistant: Rs. 17654/- Per Month
Junior Artisan: Rs. 16042/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||30th January 2019 at 09:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Selection (written test/ practical test/interview)|
How to Apply
|Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test/ practical test/interview between 0930 hrs to 1200 hrs. on 30.01.2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the venue indicated above.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
Venue: ECIL BRANCH OFFICE, No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR, LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD, BENGALURU-560003
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Before attending the walk-in-Selection, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for written test/ practical test/ interview.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the application form.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.