EIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.engineersindia.com for the hiring of 79 vacancies at Engineers India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainee can apply online application on or before 20-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||79|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Management Trainee
No of Post:- 79
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Full-time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with a minimum of 65% marks.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|OBC (NCL)||28 years|
Selection will be on the basis of GATE-2019 and Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Management Trainee posts in EIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on EIL official website at www.engineersindia.com from 31st May 2019 and before 20th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 31st May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 20th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 00.00 hrs on 31.05.2019 till 2400 hrs on 20.06.2019.
- Candidates should have a valid email address and a valid mobile no. and same should be specified in the application. The email Id/Mobile number should be functional/active for at least two years from the date of the submission of application. All the correspondence regarding interview (if shortlisted for) shall be done on the registered email ID/ registered mobile no., submitted in the online application form. Only those candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and have appeared in GATE 2019 need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. Candidates should visit the “Career” link of EIL website www.engineersindia.com from time to time for information
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail for interview. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email, due to invalid/wrong email id/ loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to submit the filled in Travelling Allowance (TA) form along with proof of travel i.e. tickets/ticket no. Bank mandate form duly signed by bank authority/ Cancel cheque clearly mentioning bank account no. of candidate and IFSC Code No. of Bank Branch is to be submitted along with TA form for payment of TA.
- Selection will be based on the details provided; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and the applicant will be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Any false or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the selection process, at any stage.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Delhi.
- For further queries, candidates may drop an e-mail at [email protected] with subject “2019- 20/06”.