ESIC Delhi Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 46 Senior Resident, Full/Part Time Specialist, Part Time Super Specialist Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-01-11.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Full/Part Time Specialist, Part Time Super Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||46|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma, DNB, MD, MS, DM, MCH|
ESIC Delhi Post Details
Senior Resident (Regular): 34 Posts
Full/ Part Time Specialist: 7 Posts
Part Time Super Specialist: 5 Posts
- Senior Resident (Regular): MBBS PG Degree or diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university & also recognized by MC & Valid DMC registration. OR Non PG candtes possess at least 02 years working experience in the same discipline in which they are proposed to be engaged. However, it may be noted that reference will be given to a PG qualified candidate and selection of non-PG qualified candidate may be resorted to only when PG qualified candidates are not available.
- Full/ Part Time Specialist: PG Degree/DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University with three(03)years experience after acquiring the Por Graduate Degree/DNB and five (05) years after diploma.
- Part Time Super Specialist: MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH and registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
- Senior Resident (Regular): As Per Rule
- Full/ Part Time Specialist: As Per Rule
- Part Time Super Specialist: Rs. 100000/- per Month
- Senior Resident (Regular): 45 years
- Full/ Part Time Specialist: 69 years
- Part Time Super Specialist: 69 years
All fee: Rs.300/-
ST/SC fee: Rs.75/-
Women fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Walk-in-interview along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, original, and one set of attested photocopies of testimonials including Matriculation certificate at the time of the interview Address: Office of Medical Superintendent, ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector-15, Delhi.
Notification Date: 26th December 2022.
Walk-in-interview Date: 10th, 11st January 2023.