ESIC Karnataka Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 7 Professor, Associate Professor Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation Karnataka can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-05-15.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation Karnataka|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||BDS, Post Graduate|
ESIC Karnataka Post Details
Professor: 3 Posts
Associate Professor: 4 Posts
- Professor: A BDS Degree from an Indian University or an equivalent qualification along with Post Graduate qualification in the respective subject and 5 years of teaching experience as Associate Professor in a recognized Dental College in the concerned specialty with publication points as per DCI guidelines.
- Associate Professor: A BDS Degree from an Indian University or an equivalent qualification along with Post Graduate qualification in the respective subject with 4 years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor in a recognized Dental College in the concerned specialty with publication points as per DCI guidelines.
- Professor: Rs. 2,11,878/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,40,894/- Per Month
- Professor: 63 years
- Associate Professor: 63 years
All fees: Rs.300/-
SC/ST/Female/ESIC fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview s along with an original set of certificates (list is appended below) and one set of self-attested photocopies of original certificates, two copies of recent passport-size photographs, and the relevant certificates at the time of the interview. Address: Office of the Dean, ESIC Dental College, Kalaburagi.
Notification Date: 29th April 2023
Walk-in-interview Date: 15th May 2023