GAIL Jobs 2020 for Executive Trainee, candidates can apply for 25 position after completing Bachelor Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in GAIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement GAIL/OPEN/ET/1A/2019 released by GAIL (India) Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 12-03-2020.
|Organization Name||GAIL (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
Executive Trainee (Chemical):– 15 Posts
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):- 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Executive Trainee (Chemical):– Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
28 years as on 3rd March 2020
Selection will be on the basis of the GATE 2020 Score.
There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainees in GAIL.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Executive Trainee posts in GAIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on GAIL official website at gailonline.com from 12th February 2020 and before 12th March 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th February 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 12th March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Small Advt:- Click here
Frequently Asked Questions:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Request for change of Mailing address/ e-mail ID/ category/ discipline as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) and mobile number active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. Responsibilities of receiving, downloading and printing of information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. GAIL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/ wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates and PWD category candidates are required to submit requisite caste/ tribe/ PWD certificate in the prescribed format, issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India, at the time of further selection process, if called for the same.
- The OBC category candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”. The OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate (latest) in the prescribed format, issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India, at the time of further selection process, if called for the same. The certificate should be issued in the year of the advertisement. The name of the Caste and Community indicated in the OBC (NCL) Certificate must appear in the Central List of Other Backward Classes. Further, OBC (NCL) category candidates will have to give a self undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organization must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Group Discussions and/ or Interview from their present employer, if they qualify for Group Discussions and/ or Interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of Group Discussions and/ or Interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- GAIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. GAIL also reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualifications and other eligibility conditions are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to appear in the selection process. GAIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- List of candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Interviews and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above posts will be displayed on GAIL Website www.gailonline.com for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit GAIL Website www.gailonline.com for latest updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi Court only.
- Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” available in the “Careers” section of GAIL Website www.gailonline.com. In case, any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to GAIL at email@example.com.
- Any revision, clarification, addendum, corrigendum, time extension, etc. to the above advertisement will be hosted on “Careers” section of GAIL website: www.gailonline.com only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly to keep themselves updated.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained later.