GAIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.gailonline.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Gail India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Visiting Consultant Doctor can apply online application on or before 18-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Gail India Limited|
|Post Name||Visiting Consultant Doctor|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD|
Visiting Consultant Doctor (Pathologist):- 01 Post
Visiting Consultant Doctor (Sonologist):- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Visiting Consultant Doctor (Pathologist):- MCI Recognised MBBS with MD In Pathology.
Visiting Consultant Doctor (Sonologist):- MCI Recognised Graduate Degree (MBBS) with MD/Diploma In Radiology.
As per GAIL Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Candidates should download the requisite application format attached and send the same duly signed within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by registered post/Email to Dr. M Amil, General Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code- 473112. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Individuals are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials along with resume and 2 color passport size photographs. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date. For any query, candidates may contact Dr M Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL, Vijaipur, at Landline: 07544-274242
Last Date:- 18th May 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after the appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty/ inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- GAIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge the recruitment process, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guna (M.P.) Court only.