Gauhati High Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ghconline.gov.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Gauhati High Court. The candidate who is looking for Chauffeur (Driver) can apply online application on or before 27-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Name||Chauffeur (Driver)|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||8th, HSSLC|
Chauffeur (Driver):- 03 Posts
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Remuneration:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Chauffeur/ Driver:- a) Candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post.
b) Should pass a valid Professional Driving License.
|General (including OBC/MOBC)||38 years|
|ST (P) & ST (H)||43 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Screening Test, Driving Test and Viva-Voce.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates may apply online at Gauhati High Court’s (direct link in given below) from 21st June 2019 05:00 PM to 27th June 2019 05:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 21st June 2019 form 05:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:- 27th June 2019 till 5:00 PM
Screening Test:- 29th June 2019 from 10:00 AM
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The persons so selected will be engaged initially for a period of 3 months. The term of engagement will be extended from time to time, if deemed necessary, considering the exigencies of service.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis with a condition that the selected candidates under no circumstances can claim regularization/ absorption of their services against the post of Chauffeur (Driver).
iii. On engagement, they shall be subject to the Rules as applicable to the employees of the Gauhati High Court as to conduct and in respect of matters not specifically provided.
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
- The provisional list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference.
Vii. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the skill test/interview etc.
viii. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
xii. The High Court reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
xiii. All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the High Court.