Gauhati University Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 68 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at gauhati.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Gauhati University can apply Online application on or before 2023-05-13.
|Organization Name||Gauhati University|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||68|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, MA, Ph.D, Post Graduate degree, M.Ed, NET, MBA|
Gauhati University Post Details
Professor: 14 Posts
Associate Professor: 25 Posts
Assistant Professor: 29 Posts
- Professor: M.Sc in Chemistry (Open) M.Sc in Physics (Open) M.Sc in Mathematics (Open)
- Associate Professor: MA in English Language Teaching/ English Language Education b) Ph.D. ELT/ELE/applied Linguistics. Comparative Language Studies 2. Textual Criticism (M.A. in Sanskrit) M.A. in descriptive/Functional Linguistics, b) Ph.D. in Corpus-based linguistics and published research on developing computational tools for corpora analysis, Post Graduate degree in Social science with minimum 55% marks b. Post Graduate degree in Education (M.Ed./MA in Education) with minimum 55% marks c. Ph.D. in Education in the disciplines relevant to the area of specialization Unreserve d. Any other qualifications prescribed by UGC like NET qualification length of professional teaching experience as per UGC or State Govt. Norms.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s in Biotechnology with minimum essential qualifications as per the UGC Regulations, 2018. MBA or any other equivalent degree in Management. MA in Education with Psychological Laboratory. M.A. in Education, preference will be given to candidates having Continuing Education as a Special Paper. M.A. in Education with Psychological Laboratory Practical.
- Professor: Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs.1,31,400 – 2,17,100/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
UR fee: Rs.1000/-
SC/ST/PWD fee: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website gauhati.ac.in from 24th April 2023 to 13th May 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates A hard copy f(pdf) of the application submitted online, duly signed by the candidate and supported by self-certified photocopies of all supporting documents, must reach The Registrar Gauhati University. Gopinath Bardoloi Nagar, Guwahati, Assam. Pin: 781014 on or before 27th May 2023.
Notification Date: 19th April 2023.
Starting Date: 24th April 2023.
Application Last Date: 13th May 2023.
Hard Copy Date: 27th May 2023.