Goa PSC Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 19 Dietician, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Planning Officer Posts has been released on the official website at gpsc.goa.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Goa Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2021-10-22.
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Dietician, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Planning Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, M. Phil./Ph.D|
Goa PSC Post Details
Dietician: 1 Post
Lecturer: 7 Posts
Assistant Professor: 4 Posts
Librarian: 1 Post
Planning Officer: 2 Posts
- Dietician: Degree in Home Science of a recognized University or equivalent. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lecturer: A recognized medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Assistant Professor: Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology from a recognized University. Minimum three years teaching experience in concerned specialty. Knowledge of Konkani. Masters degree in Optometry from a recognized University.
- Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information science/documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale plus a consistently good academic record, computerization of library. Qualifying in the National Level Test (NET) conducted for the purpose by the UGC or State Level Test (SET) accredited by the UGC. Those holding Ph.D. The degree is exempted from NET. Candidates holding Ph.D. degrees and are already in the University system and have obtained a Master’s Degree prior to 1991 be given relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of marks for appointment to the post of College Librarian.
- Planning Officer: Master’s Degree in Economics of a recognized University. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Dietician: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/- per month
- Lecturer: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay 6600/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay 6600/- per month
- Librarian: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay 6600/- per month
- Planning Officer: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay 4600/- per month
Age Limit: 45 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website gpsc.goa.gov.in on or before 22nd October 2021.
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 22nd October 2021