Government of Goa recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.dhe.goa.gov.in for the recruitment of 127 vacancies at Directorate of Higher Education. The candidate who is looking for Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 15th January 2019 and before 1st February 2019.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Higher Education|
|Total Number of Posts||127|
|Post name||Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Lower Division Clerk||40 Posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||69 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk: Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Should be Computer Literate. Knowledge of Konkani.|
Multi-Tasking Staff: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution OR Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant Trade, from a recognized Institution.
|Age limit||45 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||15th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||1st February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on OMR Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.dhe.goa.gov.in from 15th January 2019 to 1st February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- No certificates or documents are to be annexed with the printed hard copy by the candidates.
- Soliciting or canvassing in any form or influencing the Directorate of Higher Education in any manner by a candidate shall disqualify the candidature and the decision of the Directorate of Higher Education in this respect shall be final.
- No travelling allowance or any other allowance will be paid to the candidate for attending OMR/Written/Proficiency test, etc.
- The details pertaining to syllabus and examination schedule will be uploaded on the website of this Directorate and will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/e-sms at a later date. All future correspondence shall be through e-mail.
- The Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.