Government of Punjab recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.govt.thapar.edu for the recruitment of total 210 (two hundred ten) Junior Engineer vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 10th April 2018 and before 09th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Govt. of Punjab|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No of vacancies||210|
|Last date||09th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Government of Punjab with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Government of Punjab recruitment 2018.
Government of Punjab recruitment Junior Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||199||Rs. 10300 – 34800/-|
|2||Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)||11||Rs. 10300 – 34800/-|
Government of Punjab 2018 Junior Engineer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution for S.no-1. three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years for General, 18 to 42 years for SC/ST/BC, 18 to 45 years for Ex-serviceman, 18 to 47 for PH
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Government of Punjab 2018 Junior Engineer Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
Government of Punjab application fee for Junior Engineer 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Government of Punjab should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
Government of Punjab application form for Junior Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply through the website www.govt.thapar.edu from 10.04.2018 to 09.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Government of Punjab 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||10.04.2018|
|Last date of online Registration & Application fee||09.05.2018|
|Start date of downloading the admit card||29.05.2018|
|Date of Exam||03.06.2018|
|Date of declaring result of Written Exam||14.06.2018|
- Application Form and other details will be available at the website:- www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Candidate can apply only under one reserve category at one time, as applicable.
- Number of posts advertised or the reservation thereof etc., can be increased or decreased without assigning any reason and in this regard, the decision of Punjab Govt. shall be binding.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details of posts under various categories mentioned are provisional. Instructions issued by Govt. from time to time regarding reservation will apply in this recruitment.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged categories are required to deposit fee of Rs. 500/- only All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 1000/- only through Online mode or in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
- Applications without fees or incomplete will be rejected without intimation.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website. Further the candidates are advised to keep checking the examination website for updates and information, if any.
- Written test will tentatively be held on in First week of June, 2018. Exact schedule will be displayed on the website.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant that he has in-time verified that the University/Institution from which he has acquired the academic qualification is duly approved by the competent authority in the said stream on the date he has acquired the qualification. He must also be conscious about the legal aspects involved here. In the event that the department seeks any information in this regard and the Applicant is not able to in-time-produce the specified documents, his candidature shall be rejected without 6 assigning any further opportunity. Such applicants may however be allowed to appear in the written test subject to the grant of Provisional Admit Card and the entire risk shall be borne by the Candidate.
- No extra weightage shall be admissible to the Applicants possessing higher qualification or experience.
- Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection. After publication of final merit lists, department will conduct verification of requisite documents and eligibility conditions, any violation/wrong information will lead to disqualification of candidature. During Document Checking if any candidate fails to produce the original documents/certificates regarding qualification, category etc. he/she shall cease to have any right for selection and in that case the candidate next in the rank list shall be considered for selection. No claim whatsoever on this account shall be maintainable.
- Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994 and Punjab Public Works Department (Irrigation Branch) Junior Engineers (Group B) Service Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time will apply in this recruitment.
- All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.govt.thapar.edu. All contents detailed here on website shall prevail. All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed on this website.
- Applicants are advised to visit the website www.govt.thapar.edu and check their E-mail accounts (inbox as well as spam box) regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence with Department should be avoided. The place of exam and admit card will be available on website only.
- If any information/certificates/documents are found false at any stage, the registered candidate shall be liable for disqualification and prosecution in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- The Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab reserves the right to modify, alter or withdraw this recruitment notice at any point of time and without assigning any reason.