Govt General Hospital, Guntur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 87 Lab Technician, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Female Nursing Orderly Posts has been released on the official website at guntur.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Govt General Hospital, Guntur can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-15.
|Organization Name||Govt General Hospital, Guntur|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Female Nursing Orderly|
|No. of Vacancies||87|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, 10th, B. Sc, PG Diploma, Graduate|
Govt General Hospital, Guntur Post Details
Lab Technician Grade-II: 6 Posts
Pharmacist Gr-II: 6 Posts
ECG Technician: 20 Posts
Radiographer: 6 Posts
Female Nursing Orderly: 32 Posts
- Lab Technician Grade-II: One year LT Course after intermediate. Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC (or) B.Sc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subjects. B.Sc with BZC in 1st class / B.Sc Life Sciences in 1st Class with PD Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd/SVIMS, Tirupati. PD Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry course from any of the universities recognized by the UDC. Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology Course issued by the NIMS, HYD (or) Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training /apprentice training and All the above courses must be registered in AP Paramedical Board as on the date of notification.
- Pharmacist Gr-II: 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by the Govt. of AP. Bachelor of Pharmacy (or) Any other eligible equivalent qualification must be regd. With AP Pharmacy Council with updated renewal.
- ECG Technician: Must have passed the intermediate examination. Diploma in ECG Technician. Must have undergone training in ECG for a period of not less than 6 months in a Government Hospital or any institute of the reputed organization
- Radiographer: Intermediate with one year Certified Radio Graphy Asst. Course (CRA) or DMIT (Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology and Registration of AP Paramedical Board must and should
Female Nursing Orderly: Pass in SSC (or) its equivalent examination and First Aid Certificate.
- Lab Technician Grade-II: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Pharmacist Gr-II: Rs. 28000/- per month
- ECG Technician: Rs. 21500/- per month
- Radiographer: Rs. 21500/- per month
- Female Nursing Orderly: Rs. 15000/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS, 8 years for Ex-Serviceman/PHC
Demand Draft only from SBI and UNION Banks in favor of Superintendent, HDS, Government General Hospital, Guntur payable at Guntur
OC/BC: Rs. 300/-
SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the Govt General Hospital, Guntur on or before11st February 2022 to 15th February 2022.
Notification Date: 11st February 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 11st February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th February 2022.