GRSE recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.grse.in for the recruitment of 06 vacancies at Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited. The candidate who is looking for Supervisor (S-1 Grade), Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator) can apply online application from 17th December 2018 and before 17th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||6|
|Supervisor (S-1 Grade)||5 Posts|
|Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator)||1 Post|
|Supervisor (S-1 Grade): Govt. recognized Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering.|
Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator): Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from recognized University or Institute and Govt. recognized Degree or Diploma or Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-a-versa.
|Age limit||Supervisor (S-1 Grade): 28 years|
Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator): 32 years
As of 1st December 2018
|Pay Scale||Supervisor (S-1 Grade): Rs. 23800 – 83300/- Per Month|
Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator): Rs. 25700 – 90000/- Per Month
|SC/ST/PwD/Internal Candidates||Exempted Fee|
|Through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||17th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||17th January 2019|
|Remittance of Application Fee||19th December 2018 to 19th January 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with Bank Challan & supporting document||27th January 2019|
|Tentative schedule of uploading of Admit Cards for Written Test||Mar-19|
|Tentative schedule for Written Test||Mar-19|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.grse.in from 17th December 2018 to 17th January 2019. All candidates are required to apply ONLINE, take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE Copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General and OBC candidates) and relevant testimonials (self-attested) in support of Caste, PwD (if any), Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Work Experience (e.g. Offer of Appointment, Relieving Letter, Experience Certificate) etc. to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 through ORDINARY POST only within the due date of 27 Jan 2019. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “GRSE EN No. HR/SUP: 01/2018” and Post (Discipline) applied for.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- In addition to Basic Pay, Industrial DA, HRA, other perks @35% of Basic Pay, CPF, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay (PRP) etc. are admissible as per the Company’s Rules.
- Written Test will tentatively be held in the month of March 2019.
- Persons with Disability (PwD) category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 having 40% or more disabilities in the category of OH/HH/VH as the case may be.
- SC, ST & OBC (NCL) candidates are required to produce a caste / class certificate only in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- While applying for the post, the applicants must ensure that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after appointment that he or she has furnished incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and appointment liable to be terminated forthwith.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the no. of posts to be filled up or cancel any post or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active at least for one year as any important information to them may be provided by GRSE through e-mail and also published in the web site.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available only in the website and no other intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
- Candidates short listed based on the performance in written Test will be are required to produce all original certificates pertaining to Caste / Class, PWD certificate, Educational Qualification, Offer / Joining letter, Experience Certificate (detailed certificate from the employer clearly mentioning the joining date, designation, assigned jobs / tasks being undertaken, relieving date etc.) for document verification in support of eligibility etc. along with one set of self-attested photo copies certificates/testimonials. In the absence of original certificate / testimonials, the candidate will not be entertained and no reimbursement of Travelling Allowance will be made. On satisfactory verification of certificates/testimonials the candidates will be allowed for Pre-employment Medical Examination and candidates are required to bring with them the medical/investigation reports in original along with the prescribed proforma duly filled in.
- Candidate will be allowed for appearing in the Written Test presuming that he / she is fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requirements as advertised in the Employment Notification under reference. In case, at any time, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidature will summarily be rejected forthwith. In that event, no reimbursement of travelling expenses incurred for attending the document verification will be made. Hence, candidate must ensure that he/she is absolutely meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions advertised without any deviation.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Project / Location of the Company.
- Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Recruitment Rules.
- Outstation candidates called for practical test / document verification will be paid travelling allowance both ways single II class (sleeper) Railway fare at actual (by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata) whichever is less on production of tickets / receipts for incoming journey.
- The decision of GRSE in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of Written Test and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of education and experience of the applicants.
- Furnishing of false information or concealment / suppression of factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata.