Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 15 vacancies at Gujarat High Court. The candidate who is looking for Legal Assistant can apply online application from 1st December 2018 and before 15th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||15|
|Post name||Legal Assistant|
|Legal Assistant||15 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|Age limit||18 to 35 years as on 15th December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|All Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Online Payment or Cash-Challan/SBI Branch Payment (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||15th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Viva-Voce Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in from 1st December 2018 to 15th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Appointment as Legal Assistant is a full time assignment and during the period of appointment the Legal Assistant shall not be entitled to practice as a lawyer or to take up any employment, engagement of whatsoever nature either on full-time or on part-time basis.
- The headquarters of Legal Assistant shall be the High Court which he / she shall not leave during working hours of the High Court without permission of the Judge to whom he / she is assigned.
- Legal Assistant may be required by the Judge to whom he/she is assigned to assist on public or weekly holidays and offered equal number of alternative holidays later on.
- Legal Assistant shall be entitled to 11 days of casual leave of absence with pay in a year and shall not be entitled to any other leave of absence with pay except during Court Vacations when leave of absence with pay may be granted with the permission of the Judge to whom he / she is assigned.
- If Legal Assistant is required to leave headquarters as part of duty on official work, he / she may be paid daily allowance in addition to actual fare paid for the travel as stipulated in the Government Resolution, Legal Department No.HCT/102004/4015/D dated 3.5.2007, as may be amended from time to time.
- Legal Assistant attached to a particular Hon’ble Judge shall not be entitled to appear before the Hon’ble Judge with whom he/she was attached for a period of one year from the date of termination of the appointment.
- Legal Assistant shall not be entitled to appear in any case handled by the Hon’ble Judge to whom he / she was attached, if the Legal Assistant had worked on that case.
- Legal Assistant shall perform his / her duties with due diligence and discipline maintaining confidentiality about all matters and information that he / she may come across during the discharge of his / her duties.
- The assignment as Legal Assistant shall not confer any right of any employment under the High Court or the State Government.
- Legal Assistant shall abide by such other Rules and Conditions of Service, as may be prescribed by the Honourable the Chief Justice.
- Legal Assistant shall, upon acceptance of his/her appointment as such, undertake in writing to abide by the Rules and shall, in particular, undertake that he / she shall perform his / her duties with due diligence and discipline maintaining confidentiality about all the matters and information that he / she may come across during the discharge of his / her duties.