Gujarat Metro Rail Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.gujaratmetrorail.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation. The candidate who is looking for General Manager can apply online application on or before 30-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
General Manager (Systems):– 01 Post
General Manager (Signalling & Telecommunication):- 01 Post
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Pay Scale:- Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance
General Manager (Systems):– IRSEE Officer with Minimum 18 years of service for GM Post in Group ‘A’ having Experience in Railway Electrical in a project/construction organization. Metro Experience will be preferred.
General Manager (Signalling & Telecommunication):- IRSSE Officer with minimum of 18 years of service for GM Post in Group A having experience in Railway Signaling & Telecom in a project/construction organization. Metro Experience will be preferred.
|Age Limit||55 years as on the date of Advertisement|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Sr. DGM (HR) Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Block No.1, First Floor, Karmayogi Bhavan Office, Sector 10 A, Gandhinagar – 382010, Gujarat on or before 30th October 2019, along with all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 30th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- Cut off date for age and eligibility would be reckoned as on the closing date of vacancy notice.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar or any other projects of GMRC.
- Further, the selected candidates will be extended medical coverage and personal accident insurance coverage apart from other entitlements as per governing policies of the GMRC.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
- Original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be shown and photocopies of the same to be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview.
- Management reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.