Health & Family Welfare, Punjab Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 287 Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at health.punjab.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Health & Family Welfare, Punjab can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-06-19.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||287|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate|
- Medical Officer (Specialist): 287 Posts
- Salary Details: Rs. 53100/- per month
- Qualification: MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate Degree in requisite specialty, recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2021
- Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/BC and 10 years for PH
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
- Application Fee
Payment Mode:- Demand Draft in favor of State Health Society Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
General: Rs. 1000/-
SC/BC: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all documents (self-attested) sand to the Directorate, Health, and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. (Room No. 224) at the time of the Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 19th June 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here