Health & Family Welfare, Punjab Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 464 Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at health.punjab.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Health & Family Welfare, Punjab can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-06-05.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Punjab|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||464 Post|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate|
- Medical Officer (Specialist): 462 Posts
- Salary Details: Rs. 53100/- per month
- Qualification: MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requiting specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2021
- Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/BC and 10 years for PH
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
- Application Fee
Payment Mode:- Demand Draft in favor of State Health Society Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
General: Rs. 1000/-
SC/BC: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all documents (Self-attested) at the Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. (Room No. 224) on or before 5th June 2021.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 5th June 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here