Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Nellore Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 47 Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Jr. Assistant/ DEO, Theatre Assistant, Record Assistant/ MRA Posts has been released on the official website at spsnellore.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Nellore can apply Offline application on or before 2021-11-29.
|Organization Name||Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Nellore|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Jr. Assistant/ DEO, Theatre Assistant, Record Assistant/ MRA|
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|Educational Qualification||10th, B. Pharmacy, D. Pharma, B. Sc, PG Diploma|
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Nellore Post Details
Pharmacist Gr. II: 11 Posts
Lab Technician: 13 Posts
Jr. Assistant/ DEO: 2 Posts
Theatre Assistant: 4 Posts
Record Assistant/ MRA: 6 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr. II: Candidates must have passed SSC and its equivalent exam and must have passed in Dip. Pharmacy. B. Pharmacy from the recognized Institute by Govt. of AP.
- Lab Technician: Passed Intermediate with Science group and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the Govt. of AP. B. Sc in Medical Lab Technology. B. Sc with B. Z. C. in first class/ B. Sc (Life Science) in first class with PG Diploma in Medical Lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad/ SVIMS, Tirupathi.
- Jr. Assistant/ DEO: Graduate Degree with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Theatre Assistant: 10th and Diploma with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Record Assistant/ MRA: Must have passed Diploma in Medical Record Technology recognized by Govt. of AP.
- Pharmacist Gr. II, Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Jr. Assistant/ DEO: Rs. 17500/- per month
- Theatre Assistant, Record Assistant/ MRA: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years as of 1st July 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft has drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, SPSR, Nellore District payable at Nellore
OC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, SPSR, Nellore from 22nd November 2021 to 29th November 2021.
Notification Date: 21st November 2021
Application Submitted Starting Date: 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 29th November 2021
Display of Provisional Merit List Date: 10th December 2021
Last Date to Submit Grievances: 15th December 2021
Preparation of Speaking Orders Date: 22nd December 2021
Display of Final Merit List Date: 29th December 2021
Display of Selection List Date: 6th January 2022