HECL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hecltd.com for the hiring of 4 vacancies at Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Accountant can apply online application on or before 18-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA, CA, ICWA|
Post Name:– Accountant (Trainee)
No of Post:- 04
Salary: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
B.Com plus CA Inter (Pass) / ICWA Inter (Pass) Or MBA in Finance Or M. Com From a recognized University / Institute.
38 years as on 1st September 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Test.
Gen/OBC (NCL)/EWS:- Rs. 800/-
SC/ST/PWD/Internal:- Exemption Fee
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favor of M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi
How to Apply
Application along with all relevant documents is required to be sent through speed post / registered post, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No. & Name of post at the top, to Deputy Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, Jharkhand latest by 18.10.2019. In case of late receipt, incomplete application, the same may summarily be rejected/cancelled.
Start date of submission of application:- 28th September 2019
Last date of submission of application:- 18th October 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HEC LTD will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of Skill Proficiency Test.
- Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for engagement and to be called for the written test / skill proficiency test. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.