HECL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hecltd.com for the recruitment of 150 vacancies at Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 18th December 2018 and before 8th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||150|
|Post name||ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|ITI Trainee||65 Posts|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||55 Posts|
|ITI Trainee: High School/ Matric or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.|
Diploma Engineer Trainee: Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline.
|Age limit||28 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||ITI Trainee: Rs. 6000/- Per Month|
Diploma Engineer Trainee: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||18th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||8th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hecltd.com from 18th December 2018 to 8th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HEC LTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for engagement and to be called for Written Test/ Trade Test/ Task Observation Test. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- This is a purely training opportunity and there is no provision whatsoever of any employment in the company on the basis of this scheme.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.