HECL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hecltd.com for the recruitment of 169 vacancies at Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Graduate & Technician Apprentice can apply online application from 27th November 2018 and before 10th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||169|
|Post name||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Graduate & Technician Apprentice||169 Posts|
|Qualification||A degree or diploma from a recognized University in the relevant Branch/Discipline OR Non-Engineering Graduate from a recognized University. (A person who holds a degree in any subject other than Engineering or Technology).|
|Age limit||18 to 30 years as on 30th November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Graduate: Rs. 6500/- Per Month|
Technician: Rs. 5000/- Per Month
|General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 125/-|
|Medical Examination Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Through Demand Draft in favour of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||27th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||10th December 2018|
|Fee Last Date||12th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Percentage.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hecltd.com from 27th November 2018 to 10th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Application Form for admission under NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) for session 2018-19 will be filled online through HEC website www.hecltd.com.
- All information regarding Process of admission and application forms are available at HEC website www.hecltd.com
- Company/Organisation has no responsibility for any employment or other advance training after the completion of this training.
- Company has the right to eliminate the trainee due to irregular absentee or any kind of misconduct during training period. If any information and documents submitted by the candidate is found false then the trainee may be terminated from his training and total amount paid by the Company will be recovered by him.
- Final selection of apprentices will be vetted by Personnel & Administration Department / HQ / HEC for compliance of standard reservation policy.
- Where the work and conduct of apprentice is not satisfactory the company shall report the matter to the Apprenticeship Advisor and with his consent the apprentice may discontinue of payment of stipend and training.
- If any apprentice remains absent without information after availing his / her authorized leave, action as deemed fit including discontinuation of training programme.