HMFW Ananthapuramu Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 56 Lab Attendant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Radiographer, Theatre Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Ananthapuramu can apply Offline application on or before 2023-10-21.
|Organization Name||Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Ananthapuramu|
|Post Name||Lab Attendant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Radiographer, Theatre Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, 10th, 12th, D.Pharma, B.Pharma|
HMFW Ananthapuramu Post Details
Pharmacist Grade-II: 2 Posts
Lab Technician Gr-II: 2 Posts
Radiographer : 1 Posts
Theatre Assistant: 8 Posts
Lab Attendant : 2 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Must possess SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by Govt. of A.P. 2. Pass in D.Pharma/ B.Pharma (or) 3. Intermediate vocational course in Pharmacy recognized by Government of AP 4. Must be registered with the A.P. Pharmacy Council. 5. In case of candidate possess both D.Pharma and B.Pharma, the maximum percentage secured in any of the above shall be considered.
- Lab Technician Gr-II: Must possess DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) 2. If Intermediate (VOC) with one year apprenticeship in Govt. Hospitals. 3. Must be registered in APPMB. 4. In case of candidate possess both DMLT and B.Sc MLT, the maximum percentage secured in any of the above shall be considered.
- Radiographer : Must possess certificate in CRA/DRGA/DMIT/ B.Sc.(Radiology & Imaging Technology) course. 2. Must be registered in APPMB
- Theatre Assistant: Must have passed SSC/10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Lab Attendant : Must have passed SSC/10th or its equivalent
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Rs. 32,670/- Per Month
- Lab Technician Gr-II: Rs. 32,670/- Per Month
- Radiographer : Rs. 35,570/- Per Month
- Theatre Assistant: Rs.15,000/- Per Month
- Lab Attendant : Rs.15,000/- Per Month
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 42 years
- Lab Technician Gr-II: 42 years
- Radiographer : 42 years
- Theatre Assistant: 42 years
- Lab Attendant : 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-servicemen’s, 5 years for SC, ST, BC, EWS, 10 years fr PWD
OC/EWS/BC fee: Rs. 600/-
SC/ ST fee: Rs. 400/-
PWD fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit list
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Filled in Application with one set of attachments (certificates) for the above posts are to be submitted at the Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu on or before
Notification Date: 13th October 2023.
Starting Date: 16th October 2023.
Application last Date: 21st October 2023.
Completion of Scrutiny: 27th October 2023.
Display of Provisional Merit list: 28th October 2023.