HPPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Deputy Superintendent of Police can apply online application on or before 15-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Deputy Superintendent of Police
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5400/-
B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Electrical and Electronic Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University or an Institute, approved by the UGC.
21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test/Offline Test (Objective or Descriptive)/Examination/Personality Test/Final Selection.
General:- Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC/BPL of HP State:- Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen of HP State:- Nil
Payment Mode: e-Payment i.e. through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police posts in HPPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HPPSC official website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 25th June 2019 and before 15th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 25th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 15th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 15.07.2019
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the said post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The benefit of reservation for said post will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, W.F.F. and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc. in case there is a post reserved for these categories.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post as on closing date i.e. 15.07.2019 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- Number of post is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings N.O.C. from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.