HPPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the hiring of 22 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh public service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Regional Manager, Work Manager can apply online application on or before 29-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh public service Commission|
|Post Name||Regional Manager, Work Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, LLB, Degree|
Regional Manager: 04 Posts
Technical Manager: 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 6000/-
Work Manager: 07 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 5000/-
Traffic Manager: 10 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4200/-
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Regional Manager: LLB+MBA OR B.Tech + MBA
Technical Manager: B.Tech. (Mechanical/Auto/Electrical) and MBA
Work Manager: B.Tech. (Auto/ Mech. Engineering) and MBA
Traffic Manager: MBA or M.Com. Or M.Sc. or B.Tech
18 to 45 Years
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, Offline Test (Objective or Descriptive), Personality Test and Final Selection.
Gen/EWS of HP State:- Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC/BPL of HP State:- 100/-
Ex. Servicemen of HP State: No Fee
Payment Mode: debit or credit card or internet banking through e-Payment Gateway
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Regional Manager, Work Manager posts in HPPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HPPSC official website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 09th November 2019 and before 29th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 09th November 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 29th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 29th November, 2019.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification(s), Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- Category once claimed in the ORA shall be treated as final.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).
- The candidates are required to submit a printout of online recruitment applications (ORA) alongwith self attested / attested copies of requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day of Screening Test and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit requisite documents failing which his/ her candidature shall stand finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned post(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents.