HPPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative & Election Kanungo can apply online application from 13th December 2018 and before 2nd January 2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative & Election Kanungo|
|Excise & Taxation Inspectors||10 Posts|
|Inspector (Audit) Cooperative||04 Posts|
|Election Kanungo||06 Posts|
|A Candidate must hold a Bachelor degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.|
|Age limit||18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||Excise & Taxation Inspectors: Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month|
Inspector (Audit) Cooperative: Rs. 16600/- Per Month
Election Kanungo: Rs. 11910/- Per Month
|Gen/SC/ST/OBC BPL||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/OBC of HP State & PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of HP State||Nil|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||13th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 13th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the concerned post(s).
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee scanned photograph & scanned signatures of a prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for a various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- The number of posts (s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service, candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in-service candidate will be allowed to appear in Main Examination unless he/she submit NOC from the concerned employer with the application for the main examination.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- The test will be conducted at various centres located at Shimla/ Mandi/ Sundernagar / Kangra /Dharamshala/ Palampur / Solan / Una / Nahan / Bilaspur / Kullu, Hamirpur and Chamba depending upon the number of candidates for a particular station. However, the allotment of examination centres will be at the discretion of the Commission.