HPPSC recruitment 2018 notification Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Naib Tehsildar, „A‟ Class, Class-II (Gazetted) (on regular basis) in the Department of Revenue, H.P. and Tehsil Welfare Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission‟s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 22nd February, 2018 till 11:59 P.M. (IST).
Advertisement Number:- 3/ 2018
|Commission Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Naib Tehsildar, Tehsil Welfare Officer|
|No of vacancies||20|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last date||22nd February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HPPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HPPSC recruitment 2018.
HPPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Naib Tehsildar||09||Rs. 10300 – 34800/-|
|2||Tehsil Welfare Officer||11||Rs. 10300 – 34800/-|
HPPSC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years for Sr No – 1 & 18 to 45 years for Sr No – 2 as on 22.02.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HPPSC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
HPPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HPPSC should pay the below charges through e-challan or e-payments.
- General: Rs. 155/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- SC/ST/OBC of HP State: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Ex-Servicemen of HP State: No Fee
HPPSC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 22.02.2018.
How to apply for HPPSC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Go to Notification & select the desired post
- Read the Instruction carefully
- Click on Apply Online – > “New User Sign Up here”
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
HPPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||22.02.2018|
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 22nd February, 2018.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against the post(s) in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for the concerned post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., ExServicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.