HPSSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1508 Drawing Master, Junior Office Assistant, Veterinary Pharmacist, Lineman, and Sub-Station Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-30.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Drawing Master, Junior Office Assistant, Veterinary Pharmacist, Lineman, Sub-Station Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||1508|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Graduate, Diploma, Master Degree|
HPSSC Post Details
Drawing Master: 314 Posts
Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology): 198 Posts
Veterinary Pharmacist: 188 Posts
Lineman: 186 Posts
Sub-Station Attendant: 163 Posts
- Drawing Master: 10+2 with 50% marks with two years Diploma in Art & Craft Teacher or its equivalent from a University/Institution recognized by the HP Govt. OR Bachelor of Arts with Fine Arts/Visual Arts (Painting or Sculpture or Applied Arts) as an elective subject with 50% marks in Fine Arts or its equivalent from a recognized university. OR Master Degree in Fine Arts/Visual Arts (Painting and Sculpture) or it’s equivalent from a University/Institution recognized by the HP Govt.
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology): Should have passed the 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University. OR Matriculation from a recognized Board of School Education with one/two year‟s Diploma/Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI)) in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Veterinary Pharmacist: Should have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the Board recognized by the State Government and also should have passed the Matriculation Examination with Science from the Board recognized by the State Government. Provided that he should have passed the prescribed Veterinary Pharmacist Training Course of two years duration and Diploma to this effect should have been issued by the CSKHPKV, Palampur or should have passed two years duration course with the equivalent syllabus as prescribed by CSKHPKV, Palampur for Veterinary Pharmacist training from a University/Institution recognized by State/Central Government and also recognized by Himachal Pradesh Para Veterinary Council.
- Lineman: Matric with ITI certificate in Wireman/Electrician trade. OR Matric with 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the institutions recognized by the Govt. of HP.
- Sub-Station Attendant: Matric with ITI certificate in Electrician trade. OR Matric with 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the institutions recognized by the Govt. of HP.
- Drawing Master: Rs. 10300 – 38400/- Grade Pay 3200/- per month
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology): Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Grade Pay 1950/- per month
- Veterinary Pharmacist: Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2800/- per month
- Lineman: Rs. 6400 – 20200/- Grade Pay 3050/- per month
- Sub-Station Attendant: Rs. 6400 – 20200/- Grade Pay 3050/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
General Category/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: Rs. 360/-
General IRDP/PH/Freedom Fighter/Ex-Servicemen of H.P: Rs. 120/-
Sc/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen of H.P: Rs. 120/-
Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Skill Tests / Physical Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website hpsssb.hp.gov.in from 31st May 2022 to 30th June 2022.
Notification Date: 24th May 2022
Starting Date: 31st May 2022
Closing Date: 30th June 2022