HPSSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in for the recruitment of 1720 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for TGT (Arts), Junior Office Assistant (IT) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 23rd December 2018 and before 22nd January 2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||1720|
|Post name||TGT, Junior Office Assistant|
|TGT (Arts)||292 Posts|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||412 Posts|
|TGT: B.A./B.Com With at least 50% marks and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) OR B.A./B.Com With at least 45% marks and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) in accordance with NCTE (Recognition norms and Procedure ) regulations issued from time to time in this regard OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. EI. Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 4 year B.A. Ed. OR B.A./B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) Special Education and Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) duly conducted by HPSSSB Hamirpur or HP Board of School Education Dharamshala in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.|
Junior Office Assistant: Full-time MCA/MSc (IT)/MSc in any discipline with PGDCA from a recognized university with 55% marks.
|Age limit||18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||TGT: Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month|
Junior Office Assistant: Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
|General IRDP/PH & Other||Rs. 120/-|
|SC/ST/OBC of HP State||Rs. 120/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of HP||Nil|
|Online or Offline|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||23rd December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||22nd January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Screening Test/Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from 23rd December 2018 to 22nd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
- The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts up to 31.03.2019 or the date of written objective screening test which ever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple applications Form for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final out come of LPA No. 215/2015 titled as State of HP V/S Smt. Jyoti Kumari & ors pending before the Hon’ble High Court of H.P. and SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Nelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
- The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
- The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Commission immediately after receipt of his roll number.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded.