HSSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hssc.gov.in for the recruitment of 773 vacancies at Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for Computer Instructor (Re-Advertised), Librarian (Re-Advertised) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 19th January 2019 and before 18th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||773|
|Post name||Computer Instructor, Librarian|
|Computer Instructor (Re-Advertised)||49 Posts|
|Librarian (Re-Advertised)||35 Posts|
|Computer Instructor: AICTE recognized Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or its equivalent from AICTE recognized institute/university or Institutions established by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, on full time regular mode basis, with one year practical/teaching experience OR ‘A’ level certificate from Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DOEACC), Government of India, with two years practical/teaching experience in the related field OR B level certificate from Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DOEACC), Government of India, with one year practical/teaching experience in the related field OR M.Sc Computer/ M.Sc Computer Application/ M.Sc Information Technology/M.Sc Software/MCA after passing B.Sc./ BCA from a recognized university OR Three years Diploma in Computer Application/ Engineering or its equivalent from Haryana State Board of Technical Education with two years practical/teaching experience.|
Librarian: Bachelor degree in Library Science from a recognized university.
|Age limit||17 to 42 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month|
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 150/-|
|General (Female of Haryana State)||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/BC of Haryana State (Male)||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/BC of Haryana State (Female)||Rs. 18/-|
|The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||19th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||18th February 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||21st February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hssc.gov.in from 19th January 2019 to 18th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.