IARI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional, and Semi-skilled worker Posts has been released on the official website at iari.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Agricultural Research Institute can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-09.
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional, Semi-skilled worker|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Graduate, Post Graduate|
IARI Post Details
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Young Professional-II: 1 Post
Semi-skilled worker: 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Entomology/ Plant Pathology or related fields of plant sciences with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates with a Post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience as mentioned in OM No. End. J6/ 27/ 2014/ HRD dated 13 July 2015, OM No. Agril. End. 6/ 27/2014-HRD 9th October 2015 of the Council and OM SR/ S9/Z09/ 2018 of DST dated 30 January 2019.
- Young Professional-II: Postgraduates in Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Entomology/ Plant Pathology or related fields of plant sciences.
- Semi-skilled worker: Matriculate
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/-per month.
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 35000/-per month.
- Semi-skilled worker: Rs. 18000/-per month.
Age Limit: 35 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Online Interviews.
How to Apply: The he candidates will have to compulsorily fill the application form as per the format (Annexure-I) and need to be submitted along with attested copies of certificates as required in a single PDF. Affix an attested recent passport size photograph in the Bio-data. Proof of experience and publications also need to be enclosed. The bio-data should contain academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded. The application along with all the documents should be sent by email ([email protected]) in a single PDF file. on or before 9th July 2022.
Application Closing Date: 9th July 2022.
Interview Date: 12th July 2022.