IBPS Jobs 2020 for Specialist Officer, candidates can apply for 647 position after completing Degree, LLB, MBA, Post Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IBPS Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 23-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||647|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, LLB, MBA, Post Graduate|
Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Specialist Officers – X (SRP SPL-X)
I.T. Officer (Scale-I):– 20 Posts
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):- 485 Posts
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):- 25 Posts
Law Officer (Scale I):- 50 Posts
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):- 7 Posts
Marketing Officer (Scale I):- 60 Posts
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
I.T. Officer (Scale-I):– 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I):- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
Marketing Officer (Scale I):- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing*
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years as of 23rd November 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Online Preliminary, Online Main Examination, and Common Interview.
SC/ST/PWBD:- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
All Others:- Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST)
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Specialist Officer posts in IBPS, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IBPS official website at ibps.in from 2nd November 2020 and before 23rd November 2020.
Starting date On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates:- 2nd November 2020
Closing date On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates:- 23rd November 2020
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online):- 2nd to 23rd November 2020
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary:- December 2020
Online Examination – Preliminary:- 26th & 27th December 2020
Result of Online exam – Preliminary:- January 2021
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main:- January 2021
Online Examination – Main:- 24th January 2021
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination:- February 2021
Download of call letters for interview:- February 2021
Conduct of interview:- February 2021
Provisional Allotment:- April 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application form.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP- SPL-X will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP- SPL-X). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary and Main) and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable. Signature uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification. Photo uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
- The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
- The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a reexam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and Provisional Allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP- SPL-X.
- IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
- If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.