ICSIL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.icsil.in for the recruitment of 207 vacancies at Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Care Taker, Peon & Various Vacancies can apply application on or before 8th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||207|
|Post name||Care Taker, Peon|
|Care Taker||136 Posts|
|Care Taker: Must have passed 10th class from recognised school. Preference will be given to those having Military Service/Police Service.|
Peon: Must have passed 10th class from recognised school preferably with English.
|Age limit||Care Taker: 40 years|
Peon: 18 to 25 years
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15400/- Per Month|
|One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||8th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
How to Apply
|Applicants are required to download the Application Form available with this advertisement and submit only the form duly filled in with photograph (pasted and duly signed) in person till 4 PM on working days or send through post to Front Desk Officer, Reception, Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110 020 on or before 8th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- Applicants are required to apply OFFLINE from 19/12/2018 to 08/01/2019.
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis. ii) The final short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on the performance in the interaction, scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi. They may work in shift(s) / rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- At the time of Interaction Candidates must bring the form duly filled in & pasted photograph duly signed along with documents (in Original and one set of photocopy (self attested) for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interaction. i. Class 10th Passed Certificate (Both Provisional and Mark Sheet – minimum qualification required). ii. Experience Certificates of work done (if any) for the post applied for. iii. Pan Card iv. Aadhaar card v. One Passport size photograph
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhaar Card. In case the candidate has changed her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- Validity of Panel so prepared against this advertisement shall be 6 Months from the date of publication.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.