ICSIL invites applications from Eligible Candidates to fill up vacancies of about 670 numbers of IT Assistants and formation of a panel for further vacancies arising in various Government Schools in Delhi on purely contractual basis.
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited|
|Post Name||IT Assistants|
|No of vacancies||670|
|Last date||07th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ICSIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ICSIL recruitment 2018.
ICSIL recruitment IT Assistants vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||IT Assistants||670||Rs. 18332/-|
ICSIL 2018 eligibility criteria for IT Assistants
Educational Qualification: Master of Computer applications (M.C.A.) OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) OR B.E. (Computer) OR B.Sc. with Computer Science/IT OR Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.) OR Graduates in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Computers.
Age Limit: As per ICSIL Rules
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ICSIL IT Assistants 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Document/Typing Test/Interaction
ICSIL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Total Registration fees of Rs.1000/ (Non-refundable) shall be taken. Fees of Rs. 200/- (Nonrefundable) shall be taken at the time of typing test and balance Rs. 800/- (Non-refundable) will be taken at the time of appointment.)
ICSIL application form for IT Assistants 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.icsil.in from 17.04.2018 to 07.05.2018.
How to apply for ICSIL vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.icsil.in
- Click on “Careers” and select the desired post
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online Job”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ICSIL IT Assistants 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||17.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||07.05.2018|
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE from 17.04.2018 to 07.05.2018 through the website www.icsil.in (under Careers Section). No other mode of application will be accepted in any case.
- Candidates are required to bring the original documents and its self attested copies when they are called for the verification / screening of document / Typing Test/interaction. All communications shall be made through E-mail / SMS mentioned by the candidate while applying online. No Hardcopies of the documents are required to be sent by post.
- Total Registration fees of Rs.1000/ (Non-refundable) shall be taken. Fees of Rs. 200/- (Nonrefundable) shall be taken at the time of typing test and balance Rs. 800/- (Non-refundable) will be taken at the time of appointment.)
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual basis in any Government school under Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi as per the requirement.
- Candidates eligible after the typing test shall be called for interaction/ skill test. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- The deployment of the candidates to department is subject to his/her suitability in the formal interaction. The shortlisted candidates will be kept in the panel of ICSIL for deployment in the schools as and when required.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/ typing test.
- The place of deployment will be Delhi only. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place in Delhi as part of their job. They may work on morning/evening shift as per school requirement.
- The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/ Institution.
- In case of any query the candidate may call the Front Desk Officer Sh. O.P Yadav Telephone no 011-26830347/ 011- 26830338.
- ICSIL reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for typing test/interaction to a reasonable limit on the basis of number of vacancy.
- Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply and their application will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring original and self attested copies (two sets) of all the document given below for the verification purpose. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear for typing test. i. Application form duly filled in and signed alongwith Application ID generated after submitting online application. ii. Class X Certificate iii. Class 10+2 Certificate iv. Graduate Degree as mentioned above. v. Experience Letter vi. Computer Diploma ( Wherever required ) vii. Pan Card viii. Aadhar card ix. Five Passport size photographs
- The name and DOB of the candidate in Aadhar Card and Pan Card should be same and there should not be mismatching.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
- Last Date of Online registration is 07.05.2018.