IFFCO Jobs 2020 for Apprentices, candidates can apply for 40 position after completing Diploma, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IFFCO Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 22-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc|
No of Post:- 40
Post Name:– Apprentices
Attdt. Operator- CP (AOCP)
Salary: Rs. 10350/- Per Month
Attdt. Operator- CP (AOCP): Full-time B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) with minimum 60% Marks* in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution& passed in the year 2018 & thereafter.
Technician Apprentice: Full-time Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks* in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution & passed in the year 2018 & thereafter.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as of 1st November 2020
Selection Process: Selection of Apprentices shall be done through proctored online test followed by Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply
All applicants should initially register themselves with RDAT/BOAT as the case may be. In the case of Diploma Holders, the candidates should register themselves with the BOAT portal ((https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/) and in the case of a B.Sc., they should register themselves with RDAT Portal (https://apprenticeship.gov.in). Thereafter the applicants may apply either on IFFCO Website (https://www.iffco.in) or alternatively can also apply on IFFCO YUVA Portal (https://www.iffcoyuva.in).
Desirous candidates may apply through the link given below latest by 22nd November 2020. Link for e-application: http://aavedan.iffco.coop/Apprentice/
Closing date to apply online:- 22nd November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- This is a Skill Development Initiative of IFFCO.
- IFFCO will not have any obligation for providing employment and after completion of Apprenticeship, they shall automatically stand relieved.
- The Apprentices will be governed under the provisions of The Apprentices Act.
- Applications submitted online shall only be entertained.
- SC / ST / OBC candidates are required to submit a certificate to the effect at the time of Test / Interview.
- Only freshers without any experience will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone/undergoing Apprenticeship training under The Apprentices Act 1961 or are already in employment, will not be eligible.
- The date, time, and venue of the Online Test / Interview will be informed through Email / SMS only to the short-listed candidates.