IGIDR Jobs 2020 for Finance Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing CA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IGIDR Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement IGIDR/NA/2020 released by Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 21-02-2020.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research|
|Post Name||Finance Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Finance Officer:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP Rs. 10000 (as per 6th CPC) / Level 14 cell 01 in Entry Pay of Rs. 144200/- (as per 7th CPC) Gross:- Rs. 211746/- Per Month (including HRA)
Finance Officer:- Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Experience:- Candidate should have at least 15 years of working experience in the position of Finance Officer or an equivalent post in an Academic or Non-Academic institution. OR
At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration. OR
Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education. OR
15 years of administrative experience out of which eight years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with application form and all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications to Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon-E, Mumbai – 400065 on or before 21st February 2020.
Notification Date:- 17th January 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 21st February 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications, experience laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board/University/Institute.
- Candidates should attached self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualification (matriculation onwards), experience, Date of Birth etc. Originals certificates should be produced at time of interview. Application without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of their application shall be summarily rejected.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and liable for legal action against such candidates.
- Applicants who are presently employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/University/Recognized educational institute etc are required to submit their application through proper channel or submit a no objection certificate from present employer.
- The applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and only short-listed candidates will be called for selection process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for further selection process.
- Based on the recommendation of the selection committee, if the candidates are not found suitable for the advertised scale, they may also be considered for appointment on short term contract with consolidated pay, and they will not be entitled for any other benefits except consolidated salary OR the candidates may also be considered for appointment on deputation basis.
- The institute reserves the right to: (a) not to fill the advertised position (b) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of selection from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Addendum / corrigendum if any respect of this advertisement shall be published only on http://www.igidr.ac.in/careers/
- The outstation candidates shortlisted for the interview will be paid to & fro sleeper class (2nd Class) railway fare by shortest route subject to production of tickets.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation if shortlisted for the interview/test. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- Campus accommodation will be provided to the candidate on their selection for the above advertised post on the availability and request.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained from candidates in any form regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.