IGIMS Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 2 Radiation Safety Officer, Dissection Hall Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at igims.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science can apply Offline application on or before 2021-05-31.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science|
|Post Name||Radiation Safety Officer, Dissection Hall Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th, Ph.D., M.Sc|
- Radiation Safety Officer: 1 Post
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 1 Post
- Radiation Safety Officer: M. Sc (Physics) with Ph.D. in Physics.
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 8th/ 10th/ 12th passed and equivalent with five years experience.
- Radiation Safety Officer: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 7600/- Per Month
- Dissection Hall Attendant: Rs. 19900/- per Month
- Radiation Safety Officer: 40 years as on 31st May 2021
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 18 to 35 years as on 31st May 2021
Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for EBC/BC/Female
- Payment Mode:- The Director, IGIMS, Patna in the form of Demand Draft
- SC/ST/EBC: Rs. 250/-
- Other: Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of Written tests, interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with their size photograph, duly filled up in all respect on or before 31st May 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 31st May 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here