IGNCA Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 3 Accounts Officer, Private Secretary, Project Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ignca.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-07-25.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer, Private Secretary, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Bachelor degree, Ph.D, NET|
IGNCA Post Details
Accounts Officer: 1 Post
Private Secretary to RD: 1 Post
Project Assistant: 1 Post
- Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University preferably in Commerce.
- Private Secretary to RD: Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Proficiency in MS Office and Good communication skills in English, Hindi, Dogri, Kashmiri.
- Project Assistant: Master’s degree in History, Humanities, Culture studies. Preference will be given to the candidate with NET/JRF or Ph.D in History.
- Accounts Officer: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Private Secretary to RD: Rs.20,000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
- Accounts Officer: 40 years
- Private Secretary to RD: 30 years
- Project Assistant: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents at the time of the interview. Address: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Pavilion Building Behind GGM Science College, PRMR+939, Canal Rd, Suraj Nagar, Jammu 180016.
Notification date: 13th July 2023.
Walk-in-interview date: 24th July 2023 to 25 July 2023.