IHBAS Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 83 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-09-05.
|Organization Name||Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||83|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree, MD, MS, DNB, Diploma, MBBS|
IHBAS Post Details
Senior Resident: 43 Posts
Junior Resident: 40 Posts
- Senior Resident: Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNBY/Diploma in the concerned specialty. Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Pathology Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Laboratory Medicine) from a MCI recognized Institution/Medical college
- Junior Resident: MBBS or equivalent degree from MCI recognized Institution Medical College
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-Per Month
- Junior Resident: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-Per Month
- Senior Resident: 45 years
- Junior Resident: 40 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
All fee: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates two passport size photographs photocopies of the relevant documents. Address: Activity Room, Academic Block, IHBAS Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095.
Notification date: 10th August 2023.
Walk-in-interview date: 4th September 2023 to 5th September 2023.